Welcome to Greenlane Travel. We are happy to help you.

United Kingdom - Greenlane Travels

United Kingdom


We are here to help Nigerians in getting permission to enter the united Kingdom.

We offer expert advice and representation in relation to UK immigration law, UK visa applications, and UK visa reviews and appeals. Our highly qualified consultants have many years of experience in the field of immigration. We pride ourselves on our reputation for excellence, fast results, and friendly personal service.

UK Visitor Visa

There are different types of UK Visitor Visas.

Visitor Visa
Transit Visa

UK Visitor Visa
Do I need a Visitor Visa for the UK?
The UK Visitor Visa allows a person from outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, to visit the UK for up to six months.

To visit the United Kingdom, a person requires permission to do so. This permission can be in the form of the UK Visitor Visa or Leave to Enter the UK. A visitor has to apply for the UK Visitor Visa before travelling to the UK. The Leave to Enter can be obtained at the UK port of entry.

Whether a person requires a UK Visitor Visa will depend on whether the person is regarded as a visa national or not.

Breytenbachs Immigration advise clients, who are non-visa nationals, who have previously been denied a UK Visitor Visa, or denied entry at a UK port of entry , to apply for a UK Visitor Visa, before travelling to the UK.

UK Transit Visas
With transit visas, you have to differentiate between whether you will be going through UK Border Control or not.

Direct Airside Transit Visas – NOT going through UK Immigration Control
If you are not a national from the EEA or Switzerland, not leaving the airport, and only changing flights, and not going through the UK Immigration Control, you can apply for a Direct Airside Transit Visa.

Visitor in Transit Visa – Going through UK Immigration Control
If you are not a national from the EEA or Switzerland, going through UK Immigration Control, and will be leaving the UK within 48 hours, you can apply for a Visitor in Transit Visa.

You may not work or study in the UK on the Visitor in Transit Visa.

It is also possible to apply for a long-term Visitor in Transit visa if you can prove that you need to pass through the UK frequently over long periods.

If you are travelling to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you will need to apply

for a UK Visitor Visa.

Applying for your UK Transit Visa
Our consultants are able to assist with your UK Transit Visa.